Smith Fire Systems, Inc.
Job Title: Inspection Contract Administrator
Employment Type – Full Time
- High School / GED
- Associates degree in Business Administration
- Relevant trade experience.
Experience: 3-5 Years
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing inspection contracts. Ensuring contractual obligations are met and managing the financial performance of each contract. Candidate should also demonstrate excellent customer service when dealing with customers and coworkers.
As a team member of Smith Fire Systems, the candidate will be required to:
- Present a professional image of Smith Fire Systems at all times.
- Help to create a positive work environment by communicating and working in a constructive manner with our team members.
- Set up and Coordinate new and existing inspection contracts on a daily basis.
- Ensure that customer’s inspection reports and work orders are accurate and maintained through Alarm 7.
- Perform regular audits on each inspection contract to ensure that contract requirements and billing procedures are being met. Specifically, making sure the work orders reflect our proposal’s scope of work.
- Seek opportunities to expand inspection contracts by proposing additional inspection services including, but not limited to e-lights, extinguishers, backflows, fire alarm, and fire sprinkler inspections.
- Identify opportunities to present multi-year contracts to our existing customer base.
- Renew existing inspection contracts under $3K annually at least 90 days prior to the contract’s expiration. Verify actual performance versus estimate cost on all inspection contract renewals. Re-estimate contracts on an as needed basis to ensure profitability.
- Prepare a variety of status reports including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals with our service and management team on a monthly basis.
- Manage Smith Fire System’s Quality Assurance program by regularly scheduling customer site visits with our service staff on a monthly basis. Ensure that Smith Fire Systems is meeting and exceeding the customer’s expectations.
- Provide sales support and training to customers and coworkers when applicable.
- Regularly attend weekly sales meeting and share status on all contracts in renewal process.
- Act as a mentor to service and inspection coordinators.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested.
- Communication: Ability to speak in a friendly way to both current and potential customers. The ability to listen, speak plainly, and communicate effectively will be necessary.
- Customer Service: Candidate will need to focus on ensuring the customer’s needs are being met and act as a liaison between the customer and Smith Fire Systems.
- Strong Telephone Skills
- Problem Solving Aptitude
- Detail Oriented
- Adeptness to Multitask
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Willing to work a flexible schedule
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and pass a DMV background check.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Sick leave
- Vacation time
- 401k with matching program
- Paid training
- 8 paid holidays